Wiegand to Micrologix?

asteroide

Hello Friends

We have a biometric fingerprint reader F18 from ZKTeco, We need to send the User ID (a number) from the F18 to a Micrologix 1100

In another machines, the F18 send the User ID through Wiegand output to a Barix Barionet 100, then Barionet send digital outputs to Micrologix.

The problem is that We can not get Barix in our country.

Do you know another converter or way to send the Wiegand output to the Micrologix?

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Using RFIdeas Configutility, I read in raw my Hex data as follow: BBBA2164 IF I put a check mark on the "reverse wiegand bits" (not bytes), I...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know of any PLC module that will accept a Wiegand input? Anybody out there that does security systems? I need something to convert...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up a Prosoft Datalogger model PLX51-DLplus-232. This unit will be collecting data from a SLC 5/05 on the DB9 port set to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a 1764 1500 LSP Series A that keeps failing with DTL_E_FAIL I/O error. Searching around it seems there's a weird issue specifically...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom