Mitsubishi D/a Converter (a1s62da)

Hi guys,

Can anyone help me with my problem? I have a taiwan made machine, with a velocity control drive unit for x and z axis servo motor. The drive unit is controlled by a digital to analog converter (D/A), sending 0 to 10VDC. When this D/A was damaged, I ordered it from the machine maker and only to find out that the part had been phased out. So I tried to replaced it with a mitsi PLC, A1SHCPU with an A1S62DA converter. I had no problem programming the required analog voltage of 0 to 10vdc using a rotary digital switch with 16 selections as a digital input to plc. The analog output for every rotation of the rotary switch is tested and all are ok. But when I connect the voltage output to the fanuc velocity drive unit, it generated alarms TG and OVC. I don't know why and how it happened but I can't operate my machine. Is it my hard wiring problem bcoz i didn't put an smoothing capacitor to the analog output? Or anything else?

Thanks in advance.

James