Panasonic Servos

mrtweaver

I have some panasonic servos that have been obsoleted. In order to communicate with them I require cable DV0P0630 however i have google searched it, ebay searched it, and alas i can find no information on it. Have also contact panasonic due to age and being obsoleted they dont have a lot of details on it. Even if i can get a schematic or a lead on someone or someplace that may have the cable for sale. Also looking for someone or someplace that has the older panaterm software that will communicate with the XX series drive. The software panasonic sent me will only go back to the A, E, A4 and A5 but not X. THanks for any and all info.

Is it this one that GE Fanuc used to source from Panasonic?
The software for it may or may not work for you but worth a try. I have/had a cable somewhere too? Also there is a manual but all about the GE Fanuc version. DO473: SL Series Servo User's Manual I have been told the internals are identical.

Good luck!

Last edited:
RussB thanks for the information. It at least gives me a starting point. the drive def is the one in question just wondering why they only show pins 1 to 9 on the drive side when there is def 10 pins there. but at least with this it gives me something to look at. Now if i can find the cable or the end that fits the drive so as i can make my own cable then i will be set to test some things.

I found the cable (GE part no. IC800SLCS020) here are some photos that may help you locate one. (Or make me an offer.)
The connector has this markings:
Code:
[CENTER]DDK
DHF-10
Japan
[/CENTER]