Multiple read & write modbus registers for ILX34-MBS (Compactlogix)

Dear Experts,
Can you help me, I am using compactlogix cpu with ILX34-MBS485 card as Rs485 master in serial modbus network to make communication wth micro850 as slave.
But I have 2 questions:
1- How can I read Multiple registers per one command although in the configuration of ILX34-MBS only you can identify one register address per command.
Ex: if i have 2 real registers to read 300001-300002 & 300003-300004.
2- Can I enable all 30 commands at one time or it will make problem?
In attachment my ILX34 Configuration to read 2 real registers per 1 command

registers.PNG config.PNG

If the registers are contiguous, as in your example, you simple increase the count of registers to read to encompass the full block.

If the registers are contiguous, as in your example, you simple increase the count of registers to read to encompass the full block.
Thanks Dravik for your reply.
if I put the first word address in configuration and I will increase no. of count.
So, I can read all the registers . Is it right?
and what about enabling all commands at one time or must toggle between commands.

Offhand I don't know re: the commands. I would pose that question to Prosoft's tech support and see what they recommend.

you should be able to read multiple addresses in a single modbus poll. There are some things in my experience that limit this though. Baud rate, serial cable length, and number of addresses being polled at once. If you have a high baud rate, long cable length, and high number of addresses being poled at once you may have issues. If you have a long cable and want to poll multiple addresses, lower your baud rate. If you need a high baud rate and have a long cable, split your number of addresses into multiple polls. etc etc. you have to find a happy balance.

sorry i cant help more with your configuration question, my comments more apply to modbus protocol experience