Factorytalk view compactlogix issues - cant see device

Hi,
I have just made some changes on a panelview program and have hit a roadblock. o_O
For some background info, the panelview communicates with 4 plc's - 1 on dh+ and the other 3 on ethernet.
Up until recently one of the ethernet plcs was also dh+, with a recent upgrade it was changed to a compactlogix l33er on ethernet.

I had to restore the app from the runtime as thats all I had from the engineers that did the upgrade. I made the changes i needed to then created a new runtime.
However the comms obviously aren't quite correct as the PV gave an error that it couldnt read from the dh+ node.
I went to readdress the dh+ comms and copy to runtime however the new compactlogix isn't showing up in the list of devices. I tried to try manually add it to the list but the compactlogix doesn't appear to be supported.
The current runtime target shows it as an unrecognised device.
So my problem is that i cant readdress the comms and copy to runtime because I cant see the new compactlogix (i can see the other two ethernet and dh+ ok).

rslinx version 2.57
Factorytalk 5.10.00 CPR 9 SR 2

Any help would be awesome,
Cheers

You're going to have to upgrade FactoryTalk View and RSLinx Enterprise (not RSLinx Classic) to communicate with that new-platform 1769-L33ER controller.

RA Tech Support can tell you exactly which revisions you need.