Beckhoff PLC Serial Communication

Karvon

Hi,
i'm a newbie in PLC world and i'm trying to do project.I have a BX3100 of Beckhoff
and i want to connect a scale through the KL6001 terminal.I made a program based in the COMlibV2.lib which
i found in the site of beckhoff but program doesn't work,although it has no errors or warnings and it runs when i download it in the PLC.

The program's purpose is to raise an output at kl2408 terminal when a string is received,just to see that the PLC communicates with the scale for start.After that i will try to storage the communication somewhere but for now i want to confirm that the scale 'talks' to the PLC.

If someone could help i would be grateful! :)

I'm posting the code i tried to made.

Similar Topics

Hello, We are currently working on a project that involves connecting a linear potentiometer to our Beckhoff PLC. After researching, we...
Replies
Views
Morning all, we have a CP2715-0010 1.46GHz Atom running Windows 10 Enterprise (Embedded PLC with the HMI). Problem being is the performance is...
Replies
Views
At my current job we have a relatively new system that has an Allen Bradley PLC as the main controller with some local I/O, but a lot of remote...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was wondering if anyone know how to upload a PLC program to the Beckhoff TwinCAT 3 from a file? i.e. without having the development pc...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use my Beckhoff PLC to send emails. I am using a Gmail account that I just created. Apparently Google has removed “Less Secured...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom