AB ComapctBlock I/O in DeviceNet

Mray

Hi there,

I am establishing my deviceNet and using a CompactBlock I/O (1791D-16B0) as a node which works properly as input.
I have an expansion output (1791D-0B16px) connected to above module.
Though I can easily read the input section, I cannot control output in the program and the scanner shows 77 means that the data size does not match scan list entry.

Is somebody here to know how I can config it in Rsnetworx and what I should do to energize an output?

Tnx

Similar Topics

Good day Forum Members I got a older Lincoln welder and hoping to make it work at our shop. Welder in question is the Lincoln Power Wave 455M...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends We have 10 Powerfocus 4000 with DeviceNet, We need to backup the configuration, the Powerfocus is detected but as unrecognized...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a device with 68 words input. But one block on the Devicenet Scanner is only 61 words. I am trying to map this device to 2...
Replies
Views
I need to dust off RSNetworks DeviceNet next week for a customer, which means I need to get it loaded on my new laptop. I see my old laptop was...
Replies
Views
Something i ran into that has me stumped, hopefully someone can explain. I have powerflex 70's connected to a L7 cpu using a 1788-en2dn. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom