Zenon won't open pictures with umlauts

MereNonsense

Hello.
I have installed a Zenon SCADA v6.22 SP1 on a virtual Windows XP.
Now I've opened an old German project (done on older version) and having trouble with opening pictures with umlauts in names (HEIßWASSER, LÄUTERBOTTICH). And the Windows settings of the non-Unicode language programs is set to German (Germany).

When I open them, I'm getting a warning "Failed to open document".
Every picture in Zenon has two close properties: File name and Name. So this problem appears only for pictures with an umlaut in File name.
I can rename the Name, but not the File name. If I would do it, the picture will open, but it will be blank and the file size would be cut down to a very small one.

Maybe I'm just lack of some additional knowledge to catch all the detailes.. I'm new to Zenon and I don't have to go on with it, but just analyze the technology pictures.

So how can I open those pictures? And am I able to import a picture from another folder in ZP or ZPP format?