somachine 4.3 save error

lesmar96

Lifetime Supporting Member
Please advise.

I am using soMachine v.3 with a HMISTU855 and a M241. I am learning and working through the communication details to get it to all work right across the somachine network. I had it to a place where I could download to each device individually, but it was grumbling about downloading to them all. I was pretty sure what setting I had to change, when my software went hay-wire. Vijeo-Designer blanked out and when I reopen it, it is all gray and I can't really do anything with it. My project does not seem to be there anymore. So I went to save it just so nothing else would get lost, but it won't let me save it. I attached a picture of the box that pops up when I try to save. Any ideas of what happened or what I can do to remedy?

captur1.PNG