GX Developer / GX IEC Developer

plcman

Hi

I have a custimer who has a Mitsubishi Q02h PLC that is working fine but some mods are required.

I am told that the program was developed in GX IEC Developer but the source is not available.

I have uploaded the program from the PLC into GX developer and am able to monitor without a problem. When I do a program check though I get warnings about the same coils being used mutiple times which is something that I believe is due to the project being developed in IEC dev.

My question is, is it safe for me to modify this program and download it into the PLC, I am aware that it will not be able to be read from IEC dev in the future, but I am not to bothered about this.

Any advice gratefully recieved.

Thanks

Hi

I have a custimer who has a Mitsubishi Q02h PLC that is working fine but some mods are required.

I am told that the program was developed in GX IEC Developer but the source is not available.

I have uploaded the program from the PLC into GX developer and am able to monitor without a problem. When I do a program check though I get warnings about the same coils being used mutiple times which is something that I believe is due to the project being developed in IEC dev.

My question is, is it safe for me to modify this program and download it into the PLC, I am aware that it will not be able to be read from IEC dev in the future, but I am not to bothered about this.

Thanks

I already upload and download project via GX-Developer V8.93
tough the main project is created GX IEC Developer
i face no problem.

Hi

Thanks

It may not be possible, Please see the following -

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=46423