HMI on a Raspberry Pi

Think I'm overlooking something. Compiled a simple windows form using the latest beta version which consist of a start,stop and status light. It also auto detects available COM PORTS and sets one and allows port to be changed.
Works great in Windows10 using the SerailDF1forSLCMicroCom1 driver. From what I read this driver also supports mono in the beta version? Attached is a screenshot of AdvancedHMI running on the Pi showing the COM PORT being used and the "No response.." message.
Set EnableLogging to True, then run the application for a minute and post the generated log file.

Also see the last post in this thread:

https://www.advancedhmi.com/forum/index.php?topic=2089.msg11877#msg11877

Last edited:
Set EnableLogging to True, then run the application for a minute and post the generated log file.

Also see the last post in this thread:

https://www.advancedhmi.com/forum/index.php?topic=2089.msg11877#msg11877

It's been a few days so I wanted to follow up. I was able to get it working using usb to serial with the exact set up and no changes except for the PLC. A coworker suggested I tried the ML1100 and when I did, it just worked. Not sure what is different between ML1000 and the 1100 but I'm happy to see AdvanceHMI work on the Pi. Though it is odd that the same driver works for the two using windows but not mono.

Thanks for your help!