Weintek no PLC response

I have not used IQ yet but kind of the obvious question... you did select the box to upload the code and parameters when you uploaded and downloaded the program correct? I have never had a issue with them going back to default

Hi, I have a similar problem... I'm trying to connect the same weinview HMI (COM1) to the RS 485 2W port of a DVP28SV PLC. I'm getting the PLC no response message. Setting:

COM1
Even

would you guys give me a hand too?

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am currently facing a challenge while trying to connect two Weintek HMI units with a Mitsubishi FX2N PLC. When connecting a...
Replies
Views
HI, I want to know does MT8102ip Weintek HMI work with S7-300 CPU 315 2dp via MPI? I saw manual of MT8102ie showing that it supports 187.5kMPI...
Replies
Views
I'm doing my first Weintek project using a Micrologix 1400 PLC and need some help with my communications configuration. I am using the "Rockwell...
Replies
Views
I am working to control some objects using Weintek HMI through Fatek PLC. I wrote a simple program to control an output Y_0 using input X_0. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I am in a bit of a pickle, I recently a Crouzet EM4 PLC off DigiKey, I know I probably should not have done that, but I needed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom