Omron CQM1-CIF02 cable quest.

ToddM

Hi folks....I am on a quest for either a CQM1-CIF02 cable or a CPM1-CIF01 interface module{like a AB pic box for omron I believe} I picked up a used Omron CQM1-CPU11 PLC but didn't know that it is the only one in this line of Omron CQM1 PLCs that dosen't have a serial port {my PLC buyer[me]failed to some basic reasearch] anyway the price was right so I bought it. If any of ya'll happen to have a cable or interface module just laying around gathering dust and would like to unload it at a reasonable price{spent most of my home PLC budget on the PLC}please PM me with the details. I've already cheked Ebay and found a couple but none with a "buy it now " price. Any help would be appreaceated.

Thanks and later...Todd