Uploading Stratix 5700 to Project Issues

Deeter25

I'm trying to do an upload of the switch config files into the project but I get an error message saying 'Configuration session is already owned by another device'. Has anybody had this issue? I've contacted Rockwell tech support and the tech said he's never seen it. He didn't have any recommendations at the time either.

This happens if you have device manager open or another controller has an active DATA type connection to the Stratix.
If I recall correctly, CIP object timeout is set to 10 minutes, but I am not sure about Device manager.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have had some issues with uploading a program from a Micro 850 PLC. This is the first time connecting so I don’t have a file on my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I want to upload the program from my CPU317TF-2 DP to my PC via connecting to CP 343-1 Advanced since it has LAN ports and the CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im stuck trying to support a client with Motorola ACE.. I was able to upload all of the other sites to STS but one. Im working remotely...
Replies
Views
Hey, i'm getting an error when i try to upload a program from a modicon M258 TM258LF42DT using eithernet. i tried using both SoMachine V4.1 and...
Replies
Views
I'm starting learning ladder programming. I bought the FX3U kit + coolmay HMI from aliexpress. I'm doing basic testing and uploading codes. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom