Allen Bradley SLC 505 and modem kit 9300RADES

kemppioy

Hello,

I have heard that there is a modem kit for the AB SLC 505 processor by the name of 9300RADES kit. Does anyone know how I can connect the SLC505 ethernet to a PanelView 550 that has an ethernet port and to the modem at the same time so customer does not need to remove the modem cable? Does the modem plug into the ethernet port of the plc?

Regards,

PK

The 9300-RADES modem has a built-in 4-port ethernet switch. You just connect the 5/05 ethernet port and the PV ethernet port to a couple of the ethernet ports the modem. For the dial-in, it has an RJ-11 phone plug. The kit comes with software for configuring the modem/switch.

Last edited: