WinCC - multiple monitors project problem

Lesa

Hello,

I need to reconfigure an old project that works on single monitor to work on 4 monitors.

Need to make something like picture 1.
Every screen has menu picture, alarm control and main picture.
Original start picture size is 1280*1024.

Now I make new start picture with size 2560 * 2048.

When I activate project I got something like upload picture2.

I'm testing this at my home, primary monitor is laptop 1280*800 secondary is 1280*1024.

Best Regards

P.S. WinCC 6.0 SP4.

Hello,

I am not sure that I understand what you want to do but this is the only thing that makes sense to me... you want to have 4 different screens from the same WinCC project on 4 different monitors, operational in the runtime?
If this is the case I think that you must use WinCC Client-Server option but for this you also need 4 stations (PCs 1 server and 3 clients) and additional software package.

You can read more about it here:
https://a248.e.akamai.net/cache.automation.siemens.com/dnl/zM3MjQ5AAAA_1143029_HB/Cliser_e.pdf
Regards

I want to have 4 different screens from same WinCC project on 4 different monitors connected to one PC with video card thats supports 4 monitors.

I tried to make one main screen resolution 2xone_monitor_resolution*2xone_monitor_resolution. It is a matrix 2x2 screens.

When I desing that main screen with those picture windows and go to RunTime i got that mess like on picture 2.

Can you see picture 1 that I upload?

That's main screen with 8 picture windows. In run time those pictures dont stand like I made them in Graphis desinger. They mess up, like you can see on picture2 that I upload.

Thanks for replay.
Best Regards

Last edited:
Hey - check out my start picture ;)

Project is for 3 displays.
Start.pdl is a start picture - WYBOR is the most left, wybor_p is the middle, wybor_p_p is the most right one.

Start contains Wybor,Wybor_p,Wybor_p_p.
In wybor... are included final process pictures.

Hope i can help