PCWorx and Webvisit

Giete

Hi, I'm currently trying to link a webvisitHMI to my PCWorx project.
To make this easier for the users Phoenix made it possible to import your variables from pcworx into webvisit. Now, this is where I encounter my problem.

This import happens via a file named pdd.csv. So I figured that if I needed a variable in webvisit I could just check of te 'pdd' checkbox in the property window of a variable (in pcworx).

This without succes, becouse when I save the project and or rebuild it, the pdd.csv file is not updated.

Can anyone help me? TIA

Similar Topics

What is the difference between the OPCWorx Proxy (which seems to be legacy), and the OPC UA Server? Both can be used to share data between redlion...
Replies
Views
Good day, Does anybody have experience with PCWorx and Phoenix Contact PLC's? I need to communicate with a RS UNI 2688666 card with RS232. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, Complete newbie, just trying to understand whether something is possible. Don't eat me. I have a machine with a micrologix 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
I've taken on a project using the Phoenix Contact ILC 150 and associated blocks to make 360 I/O points. My first experience with the product and...
Replies
Views
Can the Crimson 3 Emulator be used "stand-alone" connected to OPCWorx to connect to a SQL database created by my existing SCADA software? I would...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom