Help with iFix Variables.

RPax

Hi, I was wondering if you could help. I'am using an existing iFix package/file that I'am not to fimiliar with. Most of the tags are simply selected out of the iFix Database however some of the tags seem to come from Declared variables such as example #control, #Time, #Data (custom made variables in iFix .. I think) and variables such as #GS_X, #RJ_1 etc (created by the program author).

I was wondering where would I find these declared variables (particularly ones created by author)and their associated programs in iFix. I also have the problem in that when I load up iFix for the first time these variables are sometimes not automatically declared (activated) but if I open certain screens they then become active. Would appreciate any help on this. Many thanks - Rpax

In Fix these variables are declared in Command Language scripts. The scripts can be attached to screens or objects such as buttons and can be set to run when the screen loads, is open or closes. You should be able to find the scripts in the properties of the screens which run them.