Cannot Communicate with PLC Error while connecting to FX2-48MT

pdk153

Hey,

Im trying to connect to Fx2-48MT PLC with GX-Developer through my serial port on one side and RS232C on the other. Anytime i try to connect with the plc i get the message "Cannot COmmunicate with the PLC. Execute again after checking the connections with the PLC." This is my first time doing this and I am not sure what is wrong, how can i connect this plc with my computer? I just need it to practice on it. Thanks!

You need a 232 to 422 converter like the SC09 cable as the ports on all mitsi apart from the "Q" series are 422.

However, there is a thread on here somewhere about making a connection from your 232 port to 422 without the SC09 converter, but be aware, I have not tried this & it would be at your own risk.
If you search this forum you should find it.