Wonderware Programmer Needed - Detroit

I'm no pro at WW but in my experience I just open the editor on the HMI and do my edits then save. It's automatically updated on the running program. You could make a copy of a window that needs to be updated then make your updates that way and point the program to the newer window instead.

Steve

bigsteve,

The problem is the versions of Wonderware are different on the running PC's and the development PC.

On a good note I was PM'd by a company with Wonderware certified programmers just outside the Detroit area and am having one come in for a day or 2 to get these done.

Similar Topics

I've had a catastrophic HMI computer failure. It was running Wonderware In touch from around 2014 on a very important machine that I use. I've got...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I'm working on a rehab where they had a standalone InTouch 2014 HMI that they called a SCADA, but it's really basic stuff. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are setting up an Aveva Plant SCADA node with the intention to connect it to a Wonderware Historian node. Everywhere I look online I see...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom