Alarm acknowledging in WinCC problem...

metaller

Hello there, I have a problem with acknowledging alarms in WinCC.
I've created an alarm and linked a acknowledge tag to it. In WinCC help, they wrote, that the acknowledge tag is after acknowledging set to 1 and reset by user action. The problem is, that the acknowledge tag is after acknowledging not set. But, when i open Alarm Logging and find that specific alarm and open its properties, close they, save it for the project... then it works!!!
Did someone know what happends?
Thanx for any reply...

Similar Topics

Hi- I am configuring an alarm and event server to display 1 current alarm at a time on a big display. Having a few issues The alarm doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
I'm a newbie who started a job as a repair tech recently. I've had plenty of luck with ABBs, Allen Bradleys, and a few others, but I can't seem to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom