Kepware OPC - Mitsubishi PLC - Archestra

mbarrett87

Hi All,

I'm using Kepware OPC server to set up communications between a Mitsubishi PLC and wonderware Application server.

Every time we deploy the OPC Client from the Archestra IDE we seem to lose some of our set points that have already been fed into the Mitsubishi PLC?

Anyone know any reason why this could be happening?

Gelecek OPC Controls in .NET HMI Components by OPC feature.

You can use Gelecek OPC HMI Componenets.It is very easy.You can use them with c# or VB languages. By the way You dont need to write code. Easy to write- read - subcribe by that controls.

http://www.geleceksoftware.com

You can try demo version. Each componenets are OPC Client too.
(y)

Solution

For future reference the problem with this is that our tags in archestra were set up as read/write tags and should have just been set as read!