Schneider M241 communication with Magelis HMI STU885

HamzaSA

Hello,

I am making a simple temperature measurement so I can configure my PLC and HMI together. I want the value measured by the sensor connected to the PLC to be visualized on the HMI.

I'm having problems with making my M241 communicate with Magelis HMI. PLC configuration is ok, and I have managed to download the HMI configuration to the HMI.

I have also linked the variables from M241 to HMi via "Symbol configuration" -> Generate Code for the .xml file -> selecting the .xml when prompted by the "Variables - Link Variables" tab in HMI.

However, I can't get the values to visualise on the HMI, neither the physical one nor the virtual HMI with the Visualize command.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tarik

Hey, I forgot about this post in the meantime. I managed to solve the issue, the problem was a cable malfunction.