View ME runtime anomalies

byarsm

Hello,

I am running into an issue on several FTView ME HMIs where buttons seem to stop working after several months of running. The problem is "fixed" when the runtime file is restarted. Has anyone seen a similar problem in the past and found a fix?

The system runs several FTView ME (v10) HMIs on industrial PCs with Windows 10 OS. The facility buys View ME runtime licenses instead of panelviews because they like the having a larger screen.

Edit:
After a little further investigation it appears only GoTo display buttons stop functioning. The buttons seem fully functional after a reboot and seem to stop working after long periods without a reboot.

Last edited:
Is it set to replace or popup, I seem to remember some problem if set wrong, however, I cannot be sure exactly what it was.