Total Control Quick Panel Jr password change

Talel

For safety reasons, i want to change the access password for a Total control Quick Panel Jr unit model 28 80011-01.
can i do it directly from the touch screen?

or Which software and connection cable should I use?

Thanks,

These devices use two different passwords, which one are you referring to?
One is accessed by touching three corners simultaneously then navigate the menus to "Initialize" the unit.This password by default is 1101, it can be changed to any 4 digit number.
For the other password you will need either GEIP Proficy Machine Edition View software or GEIP QuickDesigner software, which is very old and obsolete but still works in some of the older operating systems. Contact an agent here: