rslogix 500 & rslogix 5000

lfernando

rslogix 5000 has been installed in my laptop.I wanted to install rslogix 500 also. Then after i installed rslogix 500 software and after installation that software not function properly. what is the possible resion for this problem?

Please list what versions of rslogix 500 and rslogix 5000 you are installing and also what O.S. (example: windows xp SP 1) you are using. This will make it easier for us to help you.

The os is windows 7 professional sp 1, versions of rslogix 500 and rslogix 5000 are 8.40.00(CPR 9) and V20.01.00 Respectively.

When rslogix 500 is opened, it doesn't appear in the desplay of the laptop and task manager.

what if you uninstall the rslogix 500 then try re-installing using the compatibility option to previous versions of windows?
Worth a try by right clicking the .exe executable file>properties>compatibility>previous version of windows>apply>ok then double click the exe file to re-install.

this is just a wild guess - but hold both the Shift and the Control keys while you start up RSLogix500 ...

if it shows up as running in Task Manager - but not on the screen - maybe it's just been moved too far left, right, up, or down to be seen ... Shift and Control while starting it up, should bring it up in a "default" position - and maybe you'll see it then ...

like I said, it's just a guess - but quick and easy to check ...

Last edited: