IOlink - Modbus Gateway

ds7891

Hello,

I've never dealt with IOlink and I am presented with a IOlink flow meter which I need to add to a modbux network (TCP or RTU).

Hitting up the Google machine, I'm having trouble finding a sigle channel/small Gateway allowing me to convert to Modbus. Everything seams to be a Multi channel block (Machine Mountable M12 connectors).

This flow meter is wired back to a control panel, the same place the PLC is. Would love to find something I can land the IO wires on one side, din mount it, and wire out the RTU or TCP for the PLC.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
You aren't likely to find a single-channel IOLink master. The cost-effective price points for building a protocol gateway with a network adapter are really at 4 and 8 channels.

Com-Trol is one of the founding members of IOLink and several other vendors sell their stuff under brand-naming. They do have DIN-rail IP20 versions of their gateways.