analog flexI/O to VFD

jcole28

View attachment vfdvfd.pdf

The attached files shows analog terminations from flex I/O modules to VFD. I have someone telling me that I should use isolated cards instead of nonisolated cards. I don't see any possibility of noise or ground loops. Why else would I use isolated over nonisolated? Am I missing something? Do you see a problem with the terminations? I am not familiar with flex I/O but it doesn't seem any different than any other analog modules that I have installed. There are also three 4-20mA devices connected to analog input card. The VFD is a 0-10v input. I don't see this being a reason to isolate though.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Why AMIo800 Analog input module's I/O LED is Lighting up Red? Checked module connections, 4-20ma wires etc but this light is continuously Lighting...
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you are great. I need to make a change in a PLC with ladder logic. I will mount a analog valve and I need to control it in ramp up...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have experience wiring this type of analog pressure transmitter up? It's 4 wires. 3 blacks and 1 green which I assume is earth...
Replies
Views
I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom