I want to rent a Rockwell account to view Techconnect level answers

Have you considered contacting Rockwell?

Their prices are extortionate at best, but without software support, it may be possible to get access to Tech Connect support for 1200/year or close.

Have you considered contacting Rockwell?

Their prices are extortionate at best, but without software support, it may be possible to get access to Tech Connect support for 1200/year or close.
Well, I am a college student. I am current on my summer project. So, I only need the account for less than 3 months.

Is this a personal project, or are you working for someone?

If you are working for someone they should pay for it.

I don't think that you can transfer TechConnect agreements.
I think that they are site specific.
Maybe you can get some free support if you qualify.

Last edited:
Talk to Rockwell, make sure they know you are a student, and you only want 3 months access. I know they offer student discounts, and as you are not an OEM making money out of their products, I'm confident they will want to sell you a pukka TechConnect contract on those terms, rather than you giving your money to someone else.

And I am fairly certain that someone "renting" TechConnect access to you would violate their agreement with RA.

It's very unlikely the Tech agreement will be of much usefulness to a college student in the first place. If you need help and hints for your project, post them here with as much work and reasoning behind them.