Melsec iQ-R Series OPC UA Server

Hi there,

Has anyone any experience with the Melsec iQ-R Series PLC? Ive been tasked with setting up the RD81OPC96 OPC Server rack mounted module and have no idea how to do it.

Basically all I want to do is map a number of registers of PLC data out into the OPC UA Space. The documentation is poor and I can't find any sample applications on the internet.

Is it done in PLC code to some addresses in the module or using the OPC Server configuration tool?

Any pointers would be great!

Similar Topics

Hello All, Last day we are facing some issued. After checking we found that no data transfer between Melsec communication module (AJ71UC24) and...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts!!!! I want to communicate my "XG-8000 Series Keyence Vision camera" with Mitsubishi Q06UDV PLC over RS232C non-protocol mode. My...
Replies
Views
Hi all I got a new 32 bit notebook with windows 7 and I'm unable to communicate to p.l.c via usb. I have the driver for my old laptop(windows XP)...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Today is my 3rd day of using PLC, so I please bare with me. One of my goals is to hook up a device (CC-Link interface) to the QJ61BT11N...
Replies
Views
:confused: Does anyone know if the Mitsubishi Q-Series MELSEC fitted with Profibus DP Master module QJ71PB92D supports co-existence of a Class 2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom