Wanna know MoRe abt pLc...

klmuk

dear ladies and gentlemen....

i am a new guy who is too fresh to the plc..... i know nOthiNg abt plc BUT intended want to KnoW more abt plc. i hope the ladies and gentlemen can lend me 'some' hands..... :) (TQ first)

in the very first place, may i know what is the difference between the 'plc type' and the 'i/o type' like the npn and pnp! may i know also how does the i/o terminal of the plc circuit looks like to get in the input signal or sending out the signal to activate something. i want to know a bit detail about and that's why i am asking til how the plc input or output point is receiving or sending signal.

eg. i have a sensor which may have 2 wires say, one siganl line and one common line. then, how will be the input side of plc gets the signal or better say how does the input point of plc 'been built' in order to get or detect the input signal? similiarly goes to output also... is it the way of npn working is the reverse of the pnp? of cause, the ladies and the gentlemen can give some examples to illustrate yours explanation to a 'new freshee' guy... :)

TQ, tq.... hope to get the 'winds' that can blow away the 'clouds' so that 'i' can see the 'sunlight'..... (",)

yap, yap...

perhaps 'I' am writing 'wrongly' over here for the wrong capital letter and also for the long passage...

also, been a new guy... I would like to offer my 'apology' to whoever that is concerned~!!!

tq, Tq... for offering me the website and also the correct way to write.... :)

Once again, THANKS to you, Terry Woods. I really, really appreciate the helpS that you all bring to me.... Thank you.... :')

hi, Terry....
I had gone through your website which you recommend to me. It is TOO useful to spell out over here.

As be a beginner, it is really very useful. Without understand them, I don't think I can concentrating doing other things.

I really appreciate your help that bring to me..... very touching~!!! :)