SMC-Flex SMB Releasing Before Zero Speed

WOLOWID

Hi, AB Soft Start question,

I have (4) SMC Flex 150-F251NBDD controlling 200 hp chip head motors in a sawmill. I am trying to tune the braking time by adjusting P.35 Braking Current. P.32 Stop Mode is set to SMB. P.36 Braking Time is set to 0 because I'd rather let the zero speed sensing do it's job.

Three of the four heads are braking to a stop just as expected. The fourth will brake for ~20seconds, display stopped on the HIM, release braking, no faults, but still be in motion for +/-40seconds.

Ideas? Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi, I want to start 150 SMC Flex from Studio 5000. I have the AOP and P SMC flex AOI imported in my program. I have also set the logic mask to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, very much new to AB Drives / Drives in general. Driving a pump with SMC Flex Drive Rating: Pump (5-135) Revision 6.008. Currently the...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, I have encountered an SMC Flex (361A,480V) wired for 3-wire where that if you press 'Start' Then immediatly press 'stop' it will...
Replies
Views
Hey guys We have an smc flex that faulted. Fault 14. Went through the troubleshooting guide ended up swapping the connections on the back of the...
Replies
Views
I have device net MCC medium volt starters, side by side, with 20-comm-D adapters in SMC FLEX controllers and am getting an intermittent network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom