Convert decimal to hex for msg payloading

Hey All, i have been fortunate enough to play around with an Applied Motion Products Servo Drive SV200 with 100 watt/ 24vdc congif. I managed to hard code MSG's to command starting, stopping, status and alarm reset. however there appears to be a bit of work for proper decimal conversion and byte swapping to simply command just one of the nine user defined register values. "I plan to use all 9."

If some one has already determined a quick structure, I would love to hear in on it. At this rate, looks to be a bit bulky for a simple string shrink, convert, seg to Msb and Lsb, swap and send ��*♂️

Are you using Ethernet or RS-485? I see that Red Lion Crimson software contains a driver for RS-485 for "Applied Motion SCL" protocol. Using a gateway device like that is about the only way I can think of to do what you want and avoid having to do a lot of messages and all the required data manipulation in the ML1400. I did not see an Ethernet driver in Crimson software for Applied Motion.