Point IO 4 Point AC-DC Relay Output configuration

JNS

Hi,
I have configured point IO module 1734-OW4(4 Point AC-DC Relay Output)with compact logix PLC. When I try to alias a tag with the one of the channel on this card in RSLogix it gives me option for channel 0 to 7. I am expecting it to give me the option for only channel 0 to 3 as it is 4 channel card. Could anybody please advise me what channels I am supposed to use?

Thanks,
JNS

According to the Allen Bradley installation instruction sheet, use Channels 0, 1, 2, and 3. Channels 4, 5, 6, and 7 are available but not used.

Code:
Default Data Map for the 1734-OW4 Input Module
Message size: 1 Byte
Channel state
Where:0 = Off, 1 = On
Consumes (scanner Tx)
Ch3
Ch2
Ch1
Ch0

Last edited:

Similar Topics

New to the ABpoint IO and have some experience with plcs but not that much. Anyway my question is why are these output cards flashing red? I am...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have some problem with View Point which I'm using to manual control of conveyors. On begin when in network was only PLC and HMI View Point...
Replies
Views
I have a bunch of tags in Historian/VantagePoint that off by one decimal point. I looked into the HMI displaying the same number, and the HMI is...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a Emerson/GE PLC with Cimplicity SCADA. I need to export data of a specific point/object to a CSV file and load the CSV file...
Replies
Views
Dear We are working in AB Studio 5000 and the drive is a PowerFlex 755T. For this project I need to control a conveyor to a certain set point...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom