how to move a value in the ladder diagram POU to a Structure text POU

TRX

I want to make a program with two POU's, one in Ladder Diagram and the other is in Structure Text. The 1st POU produces an integer output (VALUE1), any idea how to use (VALUE1) as an input in the Structure Text POU?
I've tried it but the value of (VALUE1) remains zero in the structure text altough its value changes according to a counter in the ladder one.

Not sure about this particular software, but some will let you access variables in other POU's by specifying them like this:

POUName.variablename

use the global variable under resources.
use this also for any inputs and outputs.
on pewa.panasonic you can find the rest of the manuals.

where you like this variable press F2 and you will see a list of options.

in your ladder take out(with CTRL X) the line in the VAR list on top of the page,
then goto resources, find the global varlist
and insert (with CTRL V) the old line.
now you can ask for this variable anywhere in any program.
another way to do this:
when defining the coil you will see a dialog asking what type etc, here you can also put it in the global var list
in your ST program press F2 and you can find your variable under the globals. (faster and easier)
If you like to publish your program it is possible by exporting the project and then you have to zip it as the forum does not accept otherwise)

If you use two POU like LADDER1 and ST1 you have to call ST1 in your ladder or make a TASK (also under resources)

The problem is that I need to use the output value in the ladder as an input in the ST but when the output in the ladder POU is on, its not on in the ST POU.