Surface Pro Tablet HMI w/ Wonderware

Snap25

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm curious if anyone has used a Surface Pro with Wonderware?

I developed the application in 1920 x 1080 and that is the resolution for the main panel pc. I decided to add a remote HMI and bought a surface pro.. the native resolution is 2736 x 1824 with a 200% scaling.

I allow the runtime application to make adjustments depending on the resolution but it never looks good! It's not terrible by any means.. Some objects scale better than others.

Well, after adjusting the resolution and every scaling parameter I could use. This is the best configuration to use when scaling from a 1920x1080 developed application..

2560 x 1600 resolution
130% custom scaling

I'm curious if anyone has used a Surface Pro with Wonderware?

I developed the application in 1920 x 1080 and that is the resolution for the main panel pc. I decided to add a remote HMI and bought a surface pro.. the native resolution is 2736 x 1824 with a 200% scaling.

I allow the runtime application to make adjustments depending on the resolution but it never looks good! It's not terrible by any means.. Some objects scale better than others.

I battled with zooming and scaling on a Surface too, they are really nice machines but try as i may i can't get the screen looking good as the fonts in several applications just don't scale correctly.