GE Fanuc 30-90 Programming

Hello,

My name is Rob and I am a Controls Engineer here in sunny Easters PA. I have a bunch of machines that use a GE Fanuc 90-30 PLC. I am a Allen Bradley man and I am not familiar with the software needed to view the programs. The machines were put in place at different times and different versions of Versapro were used for the programming. Is there a program out there that can communicate with all the different versions used to program these? LOGIC DEVELOPER PLC STANDARD IC646MPS001?

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Similar Topics

Our PLC output 7 opens a valve to move a cylinder rod. The output turns on every minute. The output is supposed to be ON for 10.56 seconds. But...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I have plenty of experience with AB plcs . What is a good starting point to learn about fanuc robot programming. How to get started? Is...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, hope everyone is doing well. Could someone explain the pic attached on the wrt.not instruction? To me, it looks the same as...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I would like to get some advice from seniors!! Currently, I involve in writing PLC logic and Robot programs (ABB rapid...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm looking for someone who might still have software that can open a program from and old 90-30 PLC. We have just taken on a new...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom