control logix 5000 major fault problem

Britt

The problem is with a linear positioning system. The card is 1756-HYD02 2 Axis Hydraulic Servo. The error given in controller properties is a loss of encoder fault. The temposonic in the cylinders have been changed and the wiring all checked. It is happening on more than one machine that have dedicated processors but use the same type card. I have the option not checked in the cards properties to give me a major fault and can find nothing in controller properties that will cause this fault to occur. When trending the feed back of the axis on both machines it is on target always.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm going to start programming a 1756-L73 and I'm still waiting for the full Studio5000 to be able to start at it in earnest. But I...
Replies
Views
Folks, Putting together a system utilizing a Control Logix Gen 8 (5580) PLC w/ the L83e CPU. I'll be connecting to 8 different FLEX-IO drops...
Replies
Views
In studio 5000, is there a way to write a force mask into a rung? Long story short, I would like to create a test routine for a FAT test. In...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was trying to create new module in I/O Configuration and I get the "Fatal Application Error" Below is my plc setup if I need to try...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new on RSLogix 5000 programming. Now I am starting a auto machine project and want to control machine process sequentially. I prefer to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom