Logix 5000 Emulator Cannot Create Module

GhostPanther

I'm trying to use Studio 5000 Logix Emulator. Whenever I click Slot > Create Module, I receive the following error message.

>Cannot create module in a slot.
>Cannot obtain list of available module types.

I've tied restarting, restarting, opening up RS Linx pre/post creation.

Any help would be appreciated.

Assuming x64, use Regedit & remove INstalled modules at:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Rockwell Automation\VirtualBackplaneMonitor\Installed Modules

then Reinstall emulator

I've finally got IT to operate Regedit for me since I'm apparently not allowed to.

No luck. Looks like I might just have to keep a compact on hand for simulation purposes.

Similar Topics

Hey Guys, I am looking for a cr@cked version of Studio 5000 Logix Emulator V28 or Rslogix5000 V21, which will work with my current emulator...
Replies
Views
Hello i have Rslogix 5000 installed on win 10 and VM win 7 installed on this laptop. The Emulator installed on the VM7. Rslinx on win 10 does not...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I having a problem with the install of the Studio 5000 emulator, I keep getting this message "Unable to read Virtual...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I created a program with 3 tags In1, In2 and Out (if In1 and In2 then out) and I downloaded it to my Emulogix 5868 (I'm using Studio 5000 logix...
Replies
Views
Hi, can someone help me how to setup communication between rslogix5000 emulator and Ftview Me. Based on manual rslinx enterprise is required in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom