You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread January 27th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #1
asim_rana
Pakistan

Magelis hmi xbtg4320 and a twido plc twdlcda24drf

DEAR FRIENDS I HAVE A MAGELIS HMI XBTG4320 AND A TWIDO PLC TWDLCDA24DRF. I HAVE FOLLOWING DETAILS:

HARWARE SETTINGS:::
1-I AM USING TWIDOSUIT FOR PLC AND VIJEO DESIGNER FOR HMI.

2-I AM USING DOWNLOADING CABLE FOR HMI "XBTZG935" (PC)USB<------------------>USB(HMI)

3-THE CABLE B/W PLC AND HMI IS "XBTZ9780" (PLC)MINI DIN<----------->RJ45(HMI)
SOFTWARE SETTINGS:::

PLC:
1-OPENED TWIDOSUIT AND IN WORKSPACE OF DESCRIPTION I DRAGGED AND DROPPED TWIDO PLC TWDLCDA24DRF AND CLICKED ON TWIDO PLC AND SETTED THE TYPE MODBUS AND ADDRESS AS 2 (Slave).

2-SIMILARLY I DRAGGED AND DROPPED MAGELIS HMI AND MADE ITS SETTINGS AS MODBUS Master AND ADDRESS 0 (Master)

3- I JOINED THE MIN DIN CONNECTOR OF PLC WITH THE HMI, SO ON WORKSPACE IT SHOWED ME "MY NETWORK 1, 19200", PARITY=EVEN, STOP=1, DATA BITS=8

4-IN PROGRAMMING OF PLC I DIRECTLY ENERGIZED %M0 --------------------------------(%M0)

5- I DOWNLOADED THIS PROGRAM ON PLC.

HMI::

1-OPEN VIJEO DESIGNER CREATED A PROJECT WITH NETWORK AS MODBUS RTU AND SLAVE EQUIPMENT

"2" AS TWIDO PLC ADDRESS IN ABOVE PLC SETTINGS IS MADE ONE (CHECK STEP 1), XBTG MODEL=XBTG4320,

2-SETTINGS ARE ALSO LIKE THEIR IN PLC BAUD RATE 19200, PARITY=EVEN, STOP=1, DATA BITS=8, COM PORT=COM2

3-CREATED A VARIABLE WITH TYPE=DISCREAT, DEVICE ADDRESS %M0,SOURCE=EXTERNAL

4-I M JUST CREATED A CIRCLE AND IN ITS VISIBLE TAB I CHECK BLINKING ANIMATION AND AND SELECTED THE VARIABLE %M0 WHICH I CREATED ABOVE
CONCLUSION:

I HAVE DIRECTLY ENERGIZED %M0 FROM PLC AND ALSO CREATED A VARIABLE %M0 IN HMI AND TAGGED WITH THE BLINKING CIRCLE AND SELECT COM 2 IN HMI. BECAUSE COM2 IN HMI IS CONNECTING HMI ITSELF AND PLC THROUGH CABLE XBTZ9780 AS I DESCRIBED IN HARDWARE SECTION. NOW WHEN I DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM IN HMI, THERE IS A CIRCLE BUT ITS NOT BLINKING, AND AFTER SOME SECONDS IT SHOWS TIME OUT NO RESPONSE FROM PLC.

NOW BROTHERS HELP ME OUT WHY THIS IS SO. WHY %M0 IS NOT LINKED

Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum