sucosoft s30 software

Dear all I have the following code written by PRG3 for klockner moellr PLC PS3 could anyone help translate its logic in ladder?

L M 6.2
A I 6.8
AN M 11.4
AN M 11.5
AN I 2.0
O M 6.5
A M 4.0
A I 5.4
L M 14.0
AN Q 6.8
O
O M 14.6
A M 5.8
AN I 1.2
AN Q 1.9
A I 0.1
A I 3.2
=Q 1.8

I am buffled by the O without operand also with the L not only in the first line but also in the middle of the block

Thank you in advance for the help!

Look in the downloads section / other:
http://www.plcs.net/downloads/index...ds&PHPSESSID=389d95bcf77220627570079f4d723b33

specifically for :
SUCOcontrol PS4 100 Series Manual.zip
Klockner Moeller PS4 Programming Manual (Works well for PS3 also)

On very old TI programming you had to use the mnemonics for every instruction and enter on handheld. A simple seal-in entered: STOre X1, OR C1, ANDNot X2, OUT C1.

If you wanted a more complicated rung you would need to start a new storage pile
STOre X1, STOre X5, AND X6, ORSTR (orstore) to combine your 1st chunk with the second in OR fashion, then blah, blah.

Looking at the instruction set it appears very similar to the TI of old.

I never worked with PS3, but to me it looks like this:

M6.2 I6.8 M11.4 M11.5 I2.0 M4.0 I5.4 Q1.8
--| |----|/|----|/|----|/|----| |----| |----| |-+---()
M6.5 |
--| |-------------------------------------------|
M4.0 Q6.8 |
--| |----|/|------------------------------------|
M14.6 M5.8 I1.2 Q1.9 I0.1 I3.2 |
--| |----| |----|/|----|/|----| |----| |--------|

Last edited:
Sorry to bring up an old thread but I have recently ran into a KM Ps 316 with CPU EBE223.1-6.

From what I have read and searched all over for is that this requires Sucosoft S30. All of the links that people have posted are gone and dead.

Does anyone have this?

Also does anyone know if this CPU with its 9 pin dsub on the front just requires a null modem cable to communicate?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to revive a old thread but I'm having an issue with Sucosoft 6 and was hoping someone could help.

When ever I try to load the software it tells me that

"the serial number can not be read from the diskette,
Please contact your local,
Klocker Moeller offices"

Is there licence file I'm missing or something? I got the software from the link earlier, unpacked all the compressed files and tried to install.
Always the same fault no mater what I do.

I have the software, send me your email and I'll send it through my Hotmail addr. The virus cop snags all my zip files from work. I don't know how much good this will do you, I have the interface converter too and still can't break into the machine we have. Get a data read error.
Lance
sorry. iwant sucosoft s30 software if you haveit
my e-mail
([email protected])

sucosoft s30

I have the software, send me your email and I'll send it through my Hotmail addr. The virus cop snags all my zip files from work. I don't know how much good this will do you, I have the interface converter too and still can't break into the machine we have. Get a data read error.
Lance
sorry. iwant sucosoft s30 software if you have it
my e-mail
([email protected])