CH D100 VS. Toshiba EX14

I know that the D100 software will program the EX20/40/40H PLC's.

Here is a screenshot copy from the EDIT menu choice in the D100 software.

[D100 Ladder Programming]

[1] 20
[2] 40
[3] 40H High Speed
[4] 14 Flatpack <--------- use this
[5] 20A Analog
[6] 40A Analog
[7] 28 Flatpack

Here is a bit of information from one of the EX14B manuals that would indicate that it should work.

Ladder Diagram Programming:
The EX 14B uses the same superior ladder diagram pro-
gramming system as Toshiba's EX20/40/40H series Pro-
grammable Controllers.Understanding relay ladder logic
control diagrams is all the training required to begin
programming.Programming is done on the LCD Pro-
grammer with the same graphic symbols as used on a
control diagram..... Of course these same capabilities are also available through a Personal Computer.

Last edited:
Can you email me that eaton program? I am having trouble getting the toshiba software to run and we did use a Eaton Cutler-Hammer software originally but the computer it was on crashed and lost it.

[email protected]

Thanks Chad.