initial output of Omron Output module

I've found permutations of this question but the answers have not been good enough to get me going yet...

I have an CQM1CPU21 w/ the built in Input Module and an ID212 Module. I have just added a OD212 Output Module from Ebay and am trying to verify my first output signal.

The markings on my terminal differ slightly from the diagram in the manual, but I have COM- to the power supply ground and +DC to the power supply +24v DC output. The manual shows these ports as 0V and COM(+V) so I think I'm correct, but the image also appears to be flopped.

I have a few lines of ladder code turning on coils at a few locations I think it should be such as 1.01, 2.01, and 3.01 but when I put the positive side of my meter on the output pin and the negative side of my meter on the COM-, I don't get any reading or LED on the Output unit.

How do I know if I got a bum module from ebay, have a blow fuse, or just don't understand the basics fully?

The internal inputs start at channel 0, 0.00 to 0.15. The ID212 starts at channel 1, 1.00 to 1.15. The OD212 starts at channel 100, 100.00 to 100.15.

The OD212 is an NPN switching card - switches negative. The negative common drives the relays - the common to the relays should be positive. The positive common only drives the indicating LEDs.

When you wire this way you will note that if you use your meter on both sides of the relay to negative you will read 24VDC. When the output turns on place the meter connections across the coil of the relay and you will read almost 24VDC - never goes completely to 24VDC as there are some voltage losses through the transistor.

moz-screenshot.png
here one is the keypad negaive 24VDc and the other one is positive 24VDC as plc common. im not understanding where to connect keypad negative 24VDC and where positive 24Vdc plc common. please guaide me