Modicon Concept 2.6 Warning Message

bebecall

Hi Guys

I got a warning message when I open a project with Concept 2.6.

"Global Datatype File was deleted
Program will be updated"

Someone please help on advice what does it mean and how to solve it.

Thank you

Concept 2.6 supports DDT ( Derived Data Types ) and for configuring that you edit a text file ( follow the syntax and keywords ) and create a *.dty file. If this file is saved in your Concept folder ( C:\Concept\DFB) , it is a Global Data Type file. Please check your concept folder has all *.dty files intact.

Similar Topics

I hope to use the Modicon Concept TOTALIZER block to totalize a flow rate. I have set up a test in the simulator to familiarize myself with the...
Replies
Views
My hard drive crashed on my PC that I was running an old version of Concept. I still have the installation disk but do not have the activation...
Replies
Views
Good day, Is there a way to stop displaying the execution order in the IEC ladder sections of the program. The order started displaying when...
Replies
Views
Hi Gents, I am not familiar with Concept (familiar with Modbus however) and I was asked a question from one of my customers about an error they...
Replies
Views
Pretty new at Concept (AB guy). I have an XXMIT that handles communications with a dozen remote RTUs. I want to monitor the Error and Done bits...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom