Modicon TSX RJ45 Modbus Pin-Out

Joe_WaZoo

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,

I have a Modicon TSX Compact PLC model PC-E984-275 that has two RJ45 jacks on it for ModbusRTU. I am trying to build a cable for that to do Modbus but can not seem to find the pin-out for this on the Modicon website. Does anybody know what the pin-out is for this RJ45 connection?

Thanks,
Joe_WaZoo

Dan,

Thank you. I downloaded about 5 different PDFs yesterday, but could not find one with the pinouts.

Joe,

The connection would be as follows (sorry for the formatting, my spaces won't show up):

G3 232 port -> TSX
Pin 2 RX -> Pin 3 TX
Pin 3 or 4 Common -> Pin 5 GND
Pin 5 TX -> Pin 4 RX

We do not have any cables that meet this pin out, sorry.

Regards,

Similar Topics

Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
Hello I was needing help with the proper scaling on a Modicon TSX Quantum- AVI030-00 8 Channel Analog Input PLC card. What would be the proper...
Replies
Views
Pure mind boggled at this one, can’t seem to figure it out. NO contact with - %M130(%MW11) How is this possible? Is the %MW11 0 it’s logic 0, 1...
Replies
Views
Hi All, i have PLC Modicon TSX 3722 Micro i need to know where should i put the socket of programming cable on Ter or Aux port. and i see the file...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom