Red Lion Crimson 3.1 writing array position into tag

I'm working with Crimson 3.1. Is there a way to write an array's position into a tag?

For example, I have an array size of 100, I'll call them "array[0]-array[100]". These are integer tags that will contain random numbers.

When I'm referencing data in position [0], I'd like to write "0" into another tag.

When I'm referencing data in position [99], I'd like to write "99" into another tag.

How could I achieve this?

You have almost answered you own question. Create an Integer Tag, if you are controlling it from the HMI it can be an internal tag, I will call it arrayPos. To read array[0] I would set arrayPos to 0 and then use array[arrayPos].

Code:
int result;  [COLOR=green]// You set the type to match the contents of the array[/COLOR]

arrayPos = 0; [COLOR=green] // arrayPos is a tag and can be accessed from anywhere[/COLOR]

result = array[arrayPos];  [COLOR=Green]// You already set up the array elsewhere[/COLOR]
arrayPos could be local to the program instead of a global tag, but then you would have to declare it within the program and you can only use it within the program.

BryanG : "Knowledge is power, share the knowledge."

You mean give away my powers ? Not a chance, lol

Thank you, thank you very much folks, we are here all week.

Knowledge is power, but a good joke has more kilowatts.

When I read that back it makes no sense, must be an electrical engineer thing.