Siemens S7 200 network

osamamalhy

good day every one
i had aproject contaning (7) S7 200 station(224XP CPU) witch is 2DP
i need to connect them to the Wincc flex in one network
i had been adviced to use the MPI network between them(all of them) up to the PC through either PCI card(CP 5611A2) or even through the MPI configuration cable
i am asking about how the wincc flex will the the (7) stations
if not ....how could i deal with each of them
kindly advice
regards

hm

Should be possible to make 7 connections at the same time with flex I think. An alternative is 'change connection' functionality in flex.

good day every one
i had aproject contaning (7) S7 200 station(224XP CPU) witch is 2DP
i need to connect them to the Wincc flex in one network
i had been adviced to use the MPI network between them(all of them) up to the PC through either PCI card(CP 5611A2) or even through the MPI configuration cable
i am asking about how the wincc flex will the the (7) stations
if not ....how could i deal with each of them
kindly advice
regards

Create 1 connection per PLC.
Specify the correct MPI adress per connection.
Change the Access point from S7ONLINE to something else, unique per connection.

Doing that I connected to 2 PLC's once, but haven't tried with more then 2 yet. The crucial part was changing the Access point for the additional connections to something unique.

Hope this helps.