How do i upload a programme on an omron cpu

Tobby

A client of mine bought a second hand pavers making machine and did not run it for 5 years.Unfortunately the battery was drained of the Omron CQM1H-CPU21 and the programme has been lost!The manufacturer of the machine has sent a programme that we have to upload from the personal computer to the cup of this Omron CQM1H-CPU21.I haven't done this before and I kindly request for help!

You need a communication cable and CX programmer.
The cable you can buy from plccable.com.
Then you can search and view youtube videos showing how to connect and download to a CPU.

Thank you @KalabdelI am going to give it a try after purchasing the communication cable.I will definitely get back to you after that!

Similar Topics

I am newborn in omron and using first time OMRON Sysmac CPM2A with Cx-programmar 3.1.I want to upload a programme to my laptop.but there is some...
Replies
Views
I am newborn in omron and using first time OMRON Sysmac CPM2A with Cx-programmar 3.1.I want to upload a programme to my laptop.but there is some...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me that how can we Upload a programme from S5-100U CPU with the help of STEP 5 Version7. Also how we can check online programme?
Replies
Views
We have a Extruder plant having AB micrologix plc and panelview MMI. I tried to get ladder from manufacturer. They doesn't have copy, Now I want...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have old panelview 1200 the programme was writen using PDS . I need explaination on how to download programme into this panelview...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom