Edwards Signaling Horn 5532M-AQ

waterbottle

Hello forum,

I'm trying to install a edwards signaling remote speaker amplifier horn. The purpose of the installation is to trigger an alarm when machine is not running. The issue is that I cannot see a way of how to select the tones on the horn or if I need to purchase a separate module for those. Im use to see the dip switches to select the tones but this model did not have them. If anyone has installed one of these before and can give some advice it will be helpful.

Model 5532M-AQ
Remote Speaker Amplifier, Continuous Sound Pattern, 24VAC/DC Voltage, Decibels: 100dB, Color: Gray

https://www.grainger.com/product/EDWARDS-SIGNALING-Remote-Speaker-Amplifier-16G663?cm_sp=solr_search_page-_-Products_You_Have_Recently_Viewed-_-AZNSZ_P-BackupNullRecs-100719&cm_vc=AZNSZ_P-BackupNullRecs-100719&req=Products_You_Have_Recently_Viewed