RS Linx Lite with Dual Network Cards

moffer

Morning All,
I'm just in the middle of implementing a Data Collection PC from my office onto the shop floor. I've been supplied with a Windows 7 pc with dual network cards.
I've set the cards up, one for the company network, and the other for a small PLC network (mostly micrologix 1400 and HMI's) and I can ping any of the PLC's, so in my mind, the network side of it seems ok.
The problem I have is that I'm installing RS Logix Micro and RS Linx Lite, so that I can alter the programs from my office to suit the Data Collection and visa-versa, but I can't find the PLC network through RS Linx.

I've gone through the help files, and faq's, but can't seem to find the answer. I know it'll be something silly i'm missing o_Oo_O

Thanks in advance

Martin (y)(y)

I can't do a screen shot, as the PC only had limited software, no e-mail or anything. RS Linx is set as the server, and knows the server is there, but tis the rest of the PLC's that aren't shown....

Ok, found it!!!
I was using AB_ETH-1, but should have used AB_ETHIP-1

Thanks for your help.....

I knew it would be something silly, lol

You did indeed sir :) but what threw me was the PC was shown there, working and communicating fine, but not the PLC's

Thanks again